At The Gem Maker, we pride ourselves in creating beautiful, quality pieces of jewellery.
If you are not happy with any of our items, or simply change your mind, we will offer you a FULL refund on items purchased within 30 days of delivery.
The only exceptions to this are earrings and custom orders. Earrings are non-refundable due to hygienic purposes and custom orders are non-refundable unless they are faulty.
Conditions for returns/exchanges:
Items must be in perfect unworn condition, fit for resale, and sent in original packaging.
Items must be sent for return or exchange within 30 days of delivery.
How can I make a return or exchange?1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details, within 28 days of delivery:
- Please quote your order number
- Whether you are after a return or exchange
2. We will get back to you within 24 hours to confirm your refund/exchange and the return address.
3. Send your item back to us.
4. We'll be in touch as soon as we receive your return and process the refund/exchange!
Refunds will be provided to the same payment method as the original order.
Please note that you will be responsible for return shipping, unless your item is deemed faulty. We recommend a trackable shipping service! If we do not receive your returned item, unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds or exchanges.
10 month warranty
We also offer a 10 month warranty on all items purchased!
Please note, this does not include wear and tear on jewellery as part of daily use, or from not following the care instructions below. This warranty is intended to cover faulty items only. Care must be taken to look after jewellery in accordance with the instructions provided below (included in your order).
- Please remove your jewellery before showering, swimming, exercising and sleeping.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, moisturisers and harsh chemicals.
- After wearing, wipe your jewellery gently with a dry, soft microfibre cloth and store away. Buff gently to avoid scratching the outer layer of the metal and the raw gemstones.
- Store in a dry, cool place.